We think we’ve now sent text messages to all patients eligible for a Covid vaccination for whom we have a mobile phone number. If you believe you’re eligible and you haven’t heard anything, or someone you know is registered with us and hasn’t received a message, please give us a call on 0113 295 3460. If you’ve been sent a booking link please use this to book as this will help keep the phone lines clear.
We are now running Covid vaccination clinics for
- Booster vaccinations – Anyone over 18 who had their second vaccination at least 91 days ago
- Second vaccinations – Anyone over 16 who had their first vaccination at least 91 days ago
- First vaccinations – Healthy 12-15 year olds; anyone over 16
There will be clinics running at Woodhouse Medical Centre on the following dates:
- Saturday 18 December, 9.00 – 12.00, 13.00 – 16.00
- Tuesday 21 December, 9.00 – 12.00, 13.00 – 16.00
Further dates will be added when staffing is finalised. All clinics are appointment only and are for patients of Allerton Westfield, St Martins or Woodhouse.